UCCCloud Client New Features:
- Meeting Mode – In Meeting mode users can easily join a Vibe meeting and when the meeting is finished they can exit the application. This is the mode of operation of the typical video conferencing tool on the market.
- Team Mode - In Team mode, UCCCloud takes a decidedly different approach. When team members sign into UCCCloud they enter into a complete virtual workspace. This platform acts as an always-on team enablement tool that allows individual team members to choose the way they want to collaborate. The team approach to communications fosters real-time engagement with the rest of the user’s community. UCCCloud puts all team members in the same “room” empowering users to collaborate naturally throughout their workday to discuss issues as they arise, resolve problems quickly, make decisions faster, and engage more effectively.
- App Tabs - Brings web based business process apps to meetings. Users can pre-assign browser-based business apps to particular rooms in line with the work they do in that team room. App Tabs ensure that collaboration vibes around business insight.
- Meeting Privacy - Lock a room to hide the identity of meeting participants from other community members and screen incoming participants through door-knocking and permission-granting feature.
- Universal Multimedia Player - Streams HD quality video or audio files directly into a meeting through separate video tile using the UCCCloud Video Player. Produces much better quality and higher resolution images compared to desktop sharing.